Monday 1 February 2021

Christmas Card Challenge - Holly

 A very Christmassy theme this week - holly and red berries. 


Now despite my massive craft stash I struggled to find anything on this theme, but I found this tiny holly stamp so I started by stamping randomly around a white rectangle in Garden Green. When the ink was dry I added berries to the centre of each leaf cluster with 3D Pearl effects, and set aside to dry.

Next, I stamped and punched the sentiment in Real Red using a stamp from the Christmas Traditions punch kit. As it’s quite a small sentiment I punched another shape in Real Red cardstock and layered it behind the sentiment to make it stand out.

To assemble the card, I wrapped the white panel in red ribbon then adhered it to a silver panel before mounting the whole thing on a green card base.

I am enjoying feeling Christmassy all year round with this weekly challenge!

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

2 comments:

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...