Tuesday 9 February 2021

Football Birthday Card and gift

I had great fun this week playing with some free stamps I received with a magazine. One of my son’s best friends is a huge football fan, Everton in particular, so I created this birthday card for him in his team colours.


I cut an A4 piece of Pacific Point cardstock in half lengthways to create the base. Taking a piece of Whisper White cardstock I stamped the grass along the bottom using Garden Green, the net in Smoky Slate and ‘Goal’ in black. On a piece of scrap card I stamped the scarf using Pacific Point, and the football in black and fussy cut them out.

To create the goal posts I just cut thin strips of Whisper White and stuck them round the edge of the net. I then added it onto a black mat and centred it on the front of the card. Finally I added the ball and scarf using dimensionals.


To complete the inside of the card I stamped a football shirt and the number 8 in Pacific Point.

Finally a special birthday needs a special present. Whilst browsing on Pinterest for ideas I saw a T shirt which I thought would be perfect. It was really easy to recreate with my Cricut and I think he will love it.


Thanks for reading,

Bec x



1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card for a footie fan - love the t-shirt too lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...