Monday 15 February 2021

Berry Blessings (Sale-a-bration) Card

I was delighted to receive my Stampin’ Up! Order on Thursday, containing all my Sale-a-bration goodies. Of course, I couldn’t wait to use them so I started with this quick card showing off the Berry Blessings stamp set and matching DSP.


This quick card starts with a Granny Apple Green card base with a white mat on top. In the bottom right corner I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry. I cut a panel of the DSP and layered it on top, then covered the join with some Rich Razzleberry velvet ribbon. This is a really easy card and displays the beautiful DSP nicely.

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit this is not my favourite, but this is a lovely card Bec's xx

    ReplyDelete

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...