Thursday 18 February 2021

You Are Amazing project kit

I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the new You Are Amazing project kit from the Stampin’ Up! Jan to June catalogue. I love all the bright colours and the stamp set that goes with it is going to be so useful.


Last night I had a craft and chat with my besties and we made the whole kit up between us. They are all beginners when it comes to card making but the kit is so straightforward with easy to follow instructions that we finished them in an hour and a half, and everyone was really pleased with what they’d created.

Here are some close ups of the finished cards.





I cannot recommend this kit highly enough for a relaxing crafting session with great results.

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...