Sunday 21 February 2021

Christmas Card Challenge - Forest

The retired Festival of Trees stamp set and punch was the obvious choice for this week’s theme of Forest. I wasn’t particularly intending to use this colour scheme but when I found this piece of patterned paper in my stash I thought it would be perfect as a background.


I stamped two trees in Night of Navy on a piece of Whisper White and punched them out. I also stamped the sentiment and trimmed it.

Next I cut a silver mat for the front of the card and punched out a 2 1/2 inch circle from the centre before I adhered it to the card base. I then wrapped a piece of white grosgrain ribbon round the patterned paper before adhering it to the silver mat.

Lastly I adhered the silver circle to the front of the card and positioned the trees and sentiment on top. This was a simple card to make and I’m very happy with the end result.

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...