Monday 8 February 2021

Christmas Card Challenge - All White

 Here’s another card for the weekly Christmas Card Challenge, the theme as you can probably guess was ‘All White.’


To create this card I started with an A4 piece of Whisper White, cut in half lengthways and scored at 148mm. I cut a separate piece of card measuring 148x105mm and carefully cut a rectangle from the middle to create the frame. 

Using the retired ‘Bethlehem’ dies I cut out the two street scenes and the star from more white cardstock. Then I assembled it as shown using glue and dimensionals. 

I normally put a sentiment on the front of cards but I decided that it would spoil the symmetry of the piece, so I left it without.

Thanks for reading, 

Bec x


1 comment:

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...