Saturday 6 February 2021

Christmas Card Challenge - Baubles

 Today’s card is on the theme of baubles.


This card really shows off the gorgeous saturation of the Stampin’ Up! Ink pads. I took a piece of white cardstock measuring 130mm x 87mm and using Real Red stamped a single bauble from the retired Contempo Christmas stamp set. From the same stamp set I stamped the sentiment in black. Then with Shaded Spruce added the branches from a magazine freebie stamp set.

I carefully drew a line from the bauble to the branch with a Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker, then added a bow to finish it off.

Finally I layered the cardstock onto a black layer, then a red card base.

This #simplestamping card took only a few minutes to put together and would be great for batch making. 

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

1 comment:

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...