Tuesday 23 February 2021

You Are Amazing card

I love a colour challenge and today’s card was made for a challenge of Balmy Blue, Bermuda Bay, and Blackberry Bliss. 

I thought this was such a beautiful combination and as I also had a new reel of Blackberry Bliss ribbon to christen, I immediately set to work!


I created a tent fold card base with a piece of A4 Whisper White cut in half lengthways and scored at 148mm. I layered this with a piece of Bermuda Bay DSP.

Next I took the You Are Amazing stamp set and created a background on a piece of Whisper White by randomly stamping the stars in Balmy Blue and Blackberry Bliss. I tied a bow in the Blackberry Bliss ribbon around it and adhered to the front of the card.

Finally I stamped the speech bubble in Balmy Blue on a piece of scrap card and the sentiment on top in Blackberry Bliss, before fussy cutting it and adhering it to the front of the card using dimensionals. A few dots to finish it off.

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...