Sunday 14 February 2021

Christmas Card Challenge - Twelve Days of Christmas

 This week’s Christmas card theme is the Twelve Days of Christmas.


To created this card, I started with a Real Red card base and matted it with Whisper White.

Onto scrap card, I stamped the partridge, wooden sign, and pears using Stampin’ Up!’s Arrange a Wreath stamp set and die cut them with the matching dies. I also cut the wreath and flower shapes using the die set.

I adhered the wreaths to the front of the card, and popped the partridge, pears and sentiment up on dimensionals to add a bit of interest. 

I’m not always a big fan of die cutting but this is definitely one of my favourite die sets and it makes a stunning card.

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...