Saturday 27 February 2021

A Touch of Ink card (Sale-a-bration)

For our Stampin’ Birds team blog hop this month, I wanted to show off the amazing ‘A Touch Of Ink’ Sale-a-bration stamp set, and also start to use up some of the 2019-2021 In Colour cardstock since it’s about to retire.



To create this card, I stamped the butterfly, leaves and flower outlines in black Memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock and then stamped the infill colours in Seaside Spray, Old Olive and Highland Heather. I punched the images out using the Rectangular Postage Stamp and mounted them onto Old Olive.

Next I took a piece of Seaside Spray card and stamped the sentiment in the bottom right corner. I wrapped a piece of olive ribbon around it and mounted the three images across the top on dimensionals. 

Lastly I adhered the entire panel to a Purple Posy card base and added a few gems to bling it up.

I absolutely love the finished card and I can see that this is going to be one of my favourite stamp sets. 

Now please click on the button below to visit the next blog Taffy Crafting and see some more beautiful creations.


Thanks for reading,

Bec x

4 comments:

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...