Sunday 7 February 2021

Christmas Card Challenge - Ugly Jumper

 Despite the title of this blog, I think this jumper is rather cute!


The theme for this week’s Christmas Card challenge was Ugly Jumpers. As I am a keen knitter as well as a papercrafter, I decided to knit a teeny weeny jumper to go on the front of my card. Once the jumper was finished, I embroidered a Christmas tree on the front, and fashioned a teeny weeny hanger out of a paper clip.


The rest of the card came together very easily. I used a Misty Moonlight card base to complement the colour of the yarn. I layered some patterned snowflake paper on top then stuck the jumper on very, very firmly indeed!

I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight to coordinate with the card base and popped it up on dimensional.

This was quite a labour intensive card due to the knitting, and it is definitely one of a kind never to be repeated!

Thanks for reading,

Bec x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...