Sunday 28 February 2021

Christmas Card Challenge - Blue and Silver

The theme this week was pretty broad and I had great fun creating this glitzy blue and silver card. 


I took a white card base and a piece of this blue and silver DSP. I wrapped a piece of silver ribbon around it before adhering it to the card base.

Next I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it in silver before punching the end with the Banner punch. I then stamped and punched the bow from the Gift Wrapped stamp set in Misty Moonlight  and adhered everything to the front of the card.

This card lets the DSP do the work so it is very quick to make and would be a great design for batch making.

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...