Thursday 4 February 2021

Whale Done card

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I made using the Whale Done bundle from the current Stampin' Up annual catalogue. I bought this stamp set because it comes with a co-ordinating punch and I just LOVE punches for cutting out. 


This card uses the stamp set, punch and DSP from the bundle and really couldn't be easier to make. I used half a sheet of Balmy Blue cardstock to make the card base, layered with a piece of Whisper White and topped with some of the DSP (Design Series Paper).

I stamped the sentiment directly onto the DSP using Pacific Point. I often forget that I can stamp straight onto DSP but it worked perfectly with this image.

I punched the whale shape from another piece of the DSP and the little splash shapes from a piece of Pool Party. I adhered the whale to the front of the card using dimensionals to make it look like he was swimming.

In all, this card took less than ten minutes to put together. Perfect for those last minute emergencies!

Thanks for reading,

Bec x


1 comment:

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...