Thursday 25 February 2021

Just a note - Bee themed card

This card is from the weekly Alphabet challenge that I participate in. The theme for the week was B is for Bee.


I started by punching out loads of hexagons in any paper that was yellow or partly yellow. I glued them onto a piece of card then stamped the bee and flowers image on top using black Memento ink. This was then mounted onto black and then adhered to a white card base.

I stamped the sentiment using the Posted for You stamp set and punched it out with the Classic label punch. I punched two further shapes in yellow and used these to back the sentiment before adhering to the card with dimensionals.

This was a great stash buster to use up the DSP, but took ages so I probably won’t repeat this in future!

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...