Saturday 13 February 2021

Whale Done Birthday Card

I participated in a challenge this week to make a card using any two of Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point and Balmy Blue.


As I love all shades of blue I quickly grabbed my Whale Done stamp set and matching DSP!

To create this fun fold I cut a sheet of A4 Balmy Blue cardstock in half lengthways and scored it at 74mm and 111mm from each end. I then folded it as shown in the picture. I cut two pieces of DSP for the front panels measuring 68x99mm and lightly stamped some seaweed across it in Basic Gray. I cut a piece of white cardstock the same size for the centre panel and stamped the sentiment and fish before adhering it inside the card.

I stamped the first whale in Pacific Point and punched it out with the coordinating punch. To create a whale facing the other direction, I stamped it in Coastal Cabana onto a gel press then pressed the white cardstock onto the gel press to transfer the image. 

Finally I stamped the sentiment in Pacific Point and adhered it to the front as shown.

This card will be going to my nephew who turns 8 next week 😍

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...