Monday 22 February 2021

Jar of Flowers birthday card

I made this card for a special team mate’s birthday. Her favourite colour is Cinnamon Cider Magenta Madness so this was an obvious choice when planning the card for her.


This fun fold is one of my absolute favourites and I often use it. To make the card I took a Magenta Madness card base and folded the front in half to make a zig zag shape. I then cut two Whisper White panels measuring 93x136mm. One was adhered to the front flap (taking care to only glue half of it) and the other inside the card directly underneath so it couldn’t be seen when the card was closed. I then layered a piece of Misty Moonlight DSP onto the front panel.

Onto a piece of Whisper White I stamped the jar and flowers from the Jar of Flowers stamp set and coloured them in using Stampin’ Blends. I punched out the jar and fussy cut the flowers before adhering them to the front of the card. The flowers were popped up on Dimensionals for a 3D effect.

Finally I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight with a Magenta Madness border and punched this out with the Classic label punch before adhering it to the front of the card.

Karen if you’re reading this I hope you liked your card and had a super birthday!

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...