Friday 5 February 2021

Alphabet Challenge - Earth

One of my favourite crafting groups on Facebook runs a weekly alphabet challenge, and every Tuesday there is a new word to inspire a card, following through the alphabet. This week was E is for Earth: this could be earthy colours, peace on earth, or however you like to interpret it. 


I immediate thought of this globe stamp. I decided it would make a great Bon Voyage card and that this fun swivel fold would show it off well.

To make the card I took an A6 card base in Balmy Blue and folded the front flap back on itself. Using a square die I cut half a square out of the front fold to create the swivel section. 

I cut two white squares in the same size and one slightly larger. I stamped the images on the squares and coloured using Stampin’ Blends. I used a vintage map to layer on the card base and form the background.

Lastly I adhered then white squares onto the card to finish off. I did feel a bit naughty cutting up the map but I loved the end result!

Thanks for reading,

Bec x


1 comment:

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...