Friday 26 February 2021

New House card

 This week’s Alphabet Challenge was H for a house.


A new home card was the obvious choice for this theme, so I dusted off this very old wooden stamp that was one of the very first I bought when I started making cards.

I stamped it onto scrap white cardstock using black Memento ink and coloured it in using Stampin’ Write markers. With hindsight I wish I’d used the Stampin’ Blends for a smoother finish but I don’t have as many different colours in the blends.

I then trimmed the image down to size before mounting onto green card stock and adhering to a white card base.

I stamped the sentiment directly under the image for a simple and cheerful new home card.

Thanks for reading,

Bec x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...