Wednesday 24 February 2021

Everything Amazing birthday card

This week’s team challenge title was ‘Bling It Up’.


I thought this retired See a Silhouette DSP looked rather glam so I used this as a basis for my colour scheme. I took a Piece of Whisper White cardstock and added the DSP to the bottom half. I then stamped the image from the Everything Amazing stamp set in Rich Razzleberry (RR) and Night of Navy on the top half, before wrapping a piece of velvet RR ribbon around it and adhering the whole panel to a RR card base. 

To bling it up I added purple gems on the bottom half and little diamantés on the top half (including one to cover up a bit of a smudge!).

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...