Friday 19 February 2021

Flower and Field DSP card (Sale-a-bration)

This week’s alphabet challenge was G for Garden. The obvious choice for this was the new Flower and Field DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalogue.


To make the card I cut an A4 piece of Bumblebee cardstock in half lengthways and scored at 148mm to make a tall tent fold card base.

I then matted this with a piece of whisper White and added the beautiful DSP on top.

I stamped the wellies and watering can images onto a piece of scrap with black Memento ink and coloured in with Stampin’ Write markers as I didn’t have the colours I wanted in Stampin’ Blends. You can see the difference it makes to use the markers as they leave lines whereas the blends have a smooth finish (I love the blends!). I then fussy cut the images out.

I stamped the sentiment from the Posted for You stamp set onto a 1/2 inch piece of scrap and punched one end using the Banner Duo punch. I layered the strip onto a punched 3/4 inch piece of Bumblebee and adhered it to the front of the card as shown.

Finally I adhered the images to the front of the card using dimensionals. 

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

1 comment:

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...