Thursday 11 February 2021

Balloon Adventures Card

I set myself a little target of using every single stamp set I own this year to make sure I don’t neglect any of them, so I am gradually working my way through my alphabetically ordered shelf. This week was the turn of Balloon Adventures.


This retired stamp set has a coordinating die set which can be used for making pop up cards but I find this a bit fiddly so I cut out the panel from Misty Moonlight cardstock and trimmed it to mat on Whisper White before adding it to the front of a Coastal Cabana card base.

I then took another piece of Whisper White and stamped three balloons in Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral and a gorgeous Grape. I punched these out using the balloon punch. Lastly I stamped the sentiment and die cut it with the coordinating die.

Finally I adhered all the pieces to the front of the card as shown.

This was not a quick card to make due to the numerous parts but it has turned out bright and cheerful and reminded me how much I like this set!

Thanks for reading,

Bec x


1 comment:

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...