Thursday 4 March 2021

Thinking of you card

 This fun fold format pops up a lot on this blog as it really is one of my favourites and is a great way to show off DSP.


To create the card I took a Mint Macaron card base and folded the front flap in half to create a zig zag shape.

Next I took a piece of Highland Heather measuring 93x136mm and a piece of DSP measuring 87x136mm and wrapped a piece of purple ribbon around the DSP before adhering it to the card. I then mounted the panel onto the front of the card, taking care only to put glue on one half.

I stamped the sentiment from the Darling Labels stamp set onto scrap white and punched it out with the Darling Label Punch. I then punched two more shapes from Mint Macaron to create a mat and mounted the sentiment onto the front of the card using Dimensionals. A little bit of bling finished the card off.

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...