Sunday 7 March 2021

Christmas Card Challenge - Jingle Bells

 Already on week 11 of the Christmas card challenge, and the theme this week is ‘Jingle Bells.’


I’ve been looking for a reason to use this cheerful chipboard topper for a while, so I decided to go with a non-traditional colour scheme.

The card base is Magenta Madness, with coordinating DSP matted on top.

I took a piece of Whisper White and stamped these three-step bells on the lower half using Pretty Peacock ink. I then made a hole in the card at the top of the bells and threaded some gold ribbon through so it looked like the bells were hanging off the ribbon.

I then mounted the panel to the front of the card and adhered the sentiment over the ribbon.

It’s a bit unconventional as far as Christmas  cards go but I love the finished item!

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...