Tuesday 9 March 2021

Hey Girlfriend card

Although I’m not hugely keen on colouring, I couldn’t resist buying this stamp set because I knew it would be perfect to make cards for my daughter and her friends.


To create this card I took a piece of Whisper White card stock and stamped the images of the girls and the sentiment in black Memento Ink. I then coloured in the images using Stampin’ Blends, trying to make them look like my daughter and her friend.

I took a piece of A4 card in Rococo Rose and cut it in half lengthways, then scored and folded to make a tent fold card base. I layered this with a piece of Purple Posy and added the stamped panel on top. 

I finally added a bit of bling to make it sparkle. I’m pleased to report the birthday girl was very happy with her card!

Thanks for reading,

Bec x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...