Tuesday 2 March 2021

Puppy Love card

 Another alphabet challenge, this one was D for Dog.


I started this card by stamping the puppy on a piece of scrap in black Memento ink, then colouring him in with Stampin’ Blends. I then punched the image out and mounted it on a gold circle.

I then took a Melon Mambo card base and covered the front with this gold writing DSP. The paper was actually from a 4x4 block so I used two pieces and added the ribbon across the card to hide the join.

I stamped the sentiment on a scrap and punched the end with the Banner punch, before mounting both the sentiment and dog image onto the card using dimensionals.

This card could be used as a Valentine’s card, or just any occasion for a dog lover.

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...