Monday 8 March 2021

Lots of Love card

I normally tend towards symmetry in my card designs, and like to place things in the middle. I followed a sketch to create this card, to challenge myself to do something a little different.



I started with a horizontal card base and layered it with DSP from the From the Heart collection.

Next I stamped the jar image from Lots to Celebrate, with hearts inside, and punched it out using the Jar Punch. I also stamped the lid and fussy cut it out.  Next I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of scrap and punched it out. I layered this onto a circle of Real Red card stock.

Finally, I took a piece of Whisper White and wrapped a ribbon around it, before mounting it onto the card front and adding the jar and the sentiment using Dimensionals.

Conclusion - I still prefer symmetrical cards, I think this one looks weird!

Thanks for reading,

Bec x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...