Friday 17 July 2020

Simple Stamping - Perennial Birthday

I CASEd this card from a picture I saw on Pinterest a while ago. The original design was completely stamped with no layering but I decided to stamp and cut the sentiment out separately and mat it on a pink panel so it would stand out even more.


To make the card, start with a white A6 card base, followed by a pink mat measuring 99x142mm.

Take a piece of white cardstock measuring 93x136mm and using the stamps from the Perennial Birthday stamp set create a floral design diagonally across the page. The inks I used for this design were Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party. I also stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment on a piece of scrap white and cut it 93x24mm.


I adhered the white panel centrally onto the front of the card. Finally I adhered the sentiment piece onto a pink mat measuring 99x30mm and adhered it to the card in position.

As usual, when doing lots of stamping I managed to cover my hands in all the colours! But I had fun doing it.

Thanks for reading!

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...