Friday 10 July 2020

A Tiny Trio Card

I have quite a lot of stamps with standalone images that are really too small to stamp on a card. A great way to make sure you get some use out of these stamps is to combine them with other stamps as I have done on this card.


To create this card, I took a white piece of cardstock measuring 93x136mm and stamped a floral border using Highland Heather ink. I matted this onto a purple piece of cardstock measuring 99x142mm and wrapped a thin piece of purple ribbon around the panel. I then adhered the whole piece onto a white A6 card base.



Next I stamped three small images onto a piece of white scrap cardstock using Rich Razzleberry ink, and punched them out using a 1 3/8" scallop circle punch. I punched three 1 1/2" circles out of the purple cardstock and mounted the images onto them.


Finally, I adhered the three circles onto the card using dimensionals, overlapping the floral border.

This card could be adapted for any occasion and to any colour scheme. I have plenty more tiny stamps so I am going to try it with hexagons next!

Thanks for reading!

Bec x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...