Sunday 24 January 2021

Arrange a Wreath Christmas card

Hi everyone,

I haven't blogged for a while, so this month I'm catching up on a few of my favourite cards from the last six months. This is a card I made for my Stampin' Birds team Christmas card using the fabulous Arrange a Wreath stamp and die bundle from the current Stampin' Up! annual catalogue.


I'm not a massive fan of traditional Christmas colours so I made this card on a Night of Navy card base, with a Whisper White panel adhered centrally to the front.

Using the dies, I cut out the two wreath shapes; one in Old Olive and one in Pear Pizzazz. I also cut two of the poinsettia flowers in Real Red.

On to the stamping: using a piece of scrap cardstock I stamped the partridge in Soft Suede and die cut it. I then stamped the wood panel in Crumb Cake with the sentiment on top in black. I carefully cut the rectangle out with scissors.

Finally I assembled all the pieces and added the red bow on top for a splash of colour. The sentiment was popped up on dimensionals for added interest.

I made five of these in total and found this was a great design for batch making as I did all the die cutting in one session, then all the stamping, and lastly the assembly.

If you enjoyed this please subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any future crafty posts!

Thanks for reading,

Bec x

 

2 comments:

Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper

As it's been ages since this blog has seen any action, I thought I'd join in on my team blog hop this weekend. This is a lovely card...